Friday 13 October 2017

OC : Star [from 'Beware The Box']

In the last week I made a post about a mysterious box and two characters who encountered it. I can happily introduce you now to one of these two. This is Star the creator.


Since this time I actually focused on her design rather than her basic attributes, I believe I have resulted in a decent design. Star retains her round head, star shaped hair and baby blue skin.

So what's new about Star? Well the primary change is that she is no longer naked. I have star a dress that would match with the hair, and gave it a few ancient Greek attributes, as a reference to the Greek story on which her adventure is based on (Pandora's Box).

Around her back is this cog shaped piece that holds together the material connecting the back to the end of her short sleeves. I chose the cog symbol since it relates to the concept of creativity, the way in which the minds works to create. Additionally Star has a new necklace that is separate from the dress. This is so as to make her head more of a light bulb shape, an item also related to creativity. And if you don't know how, then I doubt you have ever watched a cartoon.

That's quite simply all there is to it, Star is a character to creates and looks like that. If you don't understand anything about this box I refer to, then I recommend you check out my post from last week titled 'Beware The Box', where you can also see Star's original appearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment