Saturday 28 April 2018

Condiments for Droey and Co.

Drkey and Co. are fairly diverse, but there's not that much you know about them at this point. One matter I heard being discussed was what condiments would be used with everyone's food. It got me wondering what condiments Droey and Co. would favour and so I made this.


I've drawn eight of the characters in a very chibi style. Each of them grouped up to a condiment that would be considered their favourite; although there are two exceptions. I like a few condiments but my favourite is undoubtedly Ketchup. For Anne I decided her favourite would be Pepper, I've never really known anyone to favour salt or pepper above the rest. John's favourite is the man's source, HP sauce. As for Ida, she doesn't know which one she loves most!

Here are the two exceptions; Tenvad and Agrius. Tenvad doesn't consume food at all so she would just take a battery. Agrius was hoping to open a jar of Mustard, but it turned out to be a prank. Quaid, like myself loves his gravy but Quaid loves it most. Lastly there's Mac and his Mayonaise.

So let me know what you think of these chibi designs (don't worry, they won't replace the official designs) and what else you might like to know about the characters of Droey's Draws. I can't promise answers to everything but I'll answer what I can about these characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment