Wednesday 25 April 2018

Shunting Trucks!

So I was having a watch at a few of the videos on Daily Jazza, vlog channel to Draw With Jazza. I discover a video of Jazza watching Thomas and Friends with his son and he is able to point something out in the engine roll call. They really do sing the line Shunting Trucks like it was a curse word!


I have the hopes for this to now be Jazza's official curse word, so here I have drawn him working with the monkey avatar to construct his famous Jazza Axe. However a part of it has fallen on Jazza's foot!

In all honesty, there was a creative struggle fighting me at the time of making this. I was on the brink of a burn out but I'm good now. Sadly this piece suffered the most but afterwards I was over the worst of my block. I luckily do not actually succumb to any art block, it was just a matter of making myself create stuff. I've got my methods to ensure blocks and burn outs are highly unlikely to happen so don't expect any problems soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment