Saturday 1 July 2017

Hubba Bubba, What A Looker!

A few days ago I watched this video in which Alex Hirsch of Gravity Falls but to rest all of those slender and 'sexy' humanised models of Bill Cipher with something that actually fitted the character. I applaud you Alex because canon or not, this is the human Bill Cipher.


I did make some minor tweaks such as added details to the shoes and rolling up his sleeves for some gloves, simply to make the humanized depiction more accurate to the character we get in the show. But everything else I kept just as Alex intended it. And for the Gravity Falls fans you may notice I have replicated a pose from one of Bill's Weirdmageddon monologues.

My only regret is that I forgot to add a shirt pocket in which Bill could contain his pocket watch. But I suppose as he's presumably still a dream demon, that won't be compulsory. I hope you all like this human Bill Cipher as much as I do, and be sure to check out the footage of Alex Hirsch creating this design humself, it was certainly a joy to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment