Friday 14 July 2017

Meet The Real Spiderman!

Having seen trailers for the recent 'Spiderman Homecoming', I have to say while I think owning a suit like that is cool but for it to be the actual Spiderman really disappoints me. Granted I haven't watched the film (nor did I intend to) but from what I've seen, I can't possibly accept this film's depiction to the Spiderman. So what do I do? I draw my interpretation, how the infamous Spiderman really is, so behold in the one panel comic below, the real Spiderman!


That's right, forget your friendly neighbourhood school boy and meet the probably cranky mutation that is trying to go about a normal life. Spiderman (we'll call him Pete for now), seems to be unemployed and is looking for a career. Does Pete have what it takes to be a photographer, maybe we'll find out some day.

I chose to give him the netted vest since it resembles a spider's web. The moustache is chosen for a similar reason, although to resemble part of the spider itself.

So what do you think of Pete? Are you interested in seeing more of him or are you about as frightened of him as his own dog? Tomorrow he'll be making another appearance in the other singular paneled comic I made for this guy. If you want more of him, be sure to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment