Saturday 29 July 2017

Foot Practice

Previously you saw me tackling the human body in general, well today it's going to be feet!


It's difficult to draw feet and get them to look good, at least that's what I find. I always resort to drawing shoes on my characters, unless it's the Drawson style, in which so far I think I've only drawn the old version of the feet.

I looked at numerous internet tutorials, including some from Mark Crilley and Draw With Jazza. While I think some of these feet came out alright, I can't seem to repeat those successes. I've still got a fair amount to learn about feet. Perhaps I'll be luckier after getting in some more practice.

However despite all of this, my favourite foot will always be the Ninja foot! I couldn't help it, I had recently watched the 1990's Ninja Turtle movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment