Friday 21 July 2017

An Eggcellent Work Of Art

Before you see this piece, I think it is worth filling you in on a bit of my life. Allow me to tell you about what happened a few days back.

It was a lovely morning. Everyone in the household had just gotten up and out of nowhere decided to have Eggs on Toast for breakfast. I had gotten up later than usual this morning, so let my little brother have the first serving. He's never had eggs on toast before and doesn't like the yolk and it just so happens that one of his yolks had burst and started leaking on his toast, at which he was disgusted. 

He picked up the plate and before even leaving the kitchen, realized he didn't have a clue how to eat eggs on toast. So there and then he decides to pick up the toast (yes with the egg still on it) and by doing so, the egg was free to succumb to the laws of gravity and slip off the toast. It landed upside down with a splat on the floor. Once the mess was cleaned up and his egg replaced, the rest of us began what comes naturally when someone is humiliated by an egg. We make more than a dozen of puns, it was only just be beginning of a long torture scheme! (But I made a 'toast' to him for lasting a day with our jokes)

As one of our humorous schemes, I took the egg shells from that morning and made this scene that you will now see below, and showed it to my little brother. His reaction was priceless as I expected it to be.


I don't know why I haven't given life to eggs more often in life, the result here was priceless, although it was rather challenging to make a zombie egg. My only regret is that I didn't write 'Eggspecting' on the pregnant looking egg.

Here's a closer look at the eggs below.

Eggy friends mourning the egg that was dropped

Risen from the dead (or the kitchen floor) and wants revenge!


Do you have a favourite out of the eggs? Let me know if you do or even if you'd like to see these eggs return (not the actual shells of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment