Saturday 15 July 2017

Yes He Studied Photography

And many other things.


That's right, Pete the Spiderman is back and we've gone further back into his years, to the days when he was in school. Back then Pete was rather ambitious despite his rebellious attitude, as you can see he got the idea that he would be able to handle several subjects more than the normal student. But the teachers don't think that would be a risk worth taking.

One thing I noticed is that when I drew the shoes, I think I subconsciously ended up replicating the style of LavenderTowne the YouTube Artist. I do like those shoes and they went quite well with the costume. I also like how uniformed the colours of the teacher are, just blacks and browns (well Tan for the skin which counts as a paler shade of brown).

No comments:

Post a Comment