Wednesday 30 May 2018

Super Duper Su-Dros

Some time ago I was on the receiving end of a couple of Sumo suits, the inflatable kind. I have been meaning to do this for months!


So it turns out I'm no good at Sumo wrestling, the inflatable suit ruins me! It was still fun to try out though and thus the result is, Droey gets to mess around with some of his mates. Droey and Ichirou are both peaceful people and their more confident allies, John and Jirou have decided to place money on whoever might be the better sumo wrestler. Needless to say that the twins have won. Better luck next time Droey!

It was difficult finding references for any sumo wrestling, this is partly why it has taken me so long before I actually made a piece about sumo wrestling. It was only recently that I came across some pictures and I was able to translate them into the Drawson style. The John and Jirou in the back were not a part of the original image. You can find the original on one of my Pinterest boards.

Looking back in hindsight, maybe it was the socks that made me less than sufficient at inflatable sumo wrestling. In any case, I don't think John's going to put his money on me winning any sports, at least not for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment