Saturday 2 June 2018

Lottie's got some Tsum Tsums!

Lottie Line loves her Tsum Tsums, and here's nineteen of them all huddled together with her!


In this bundle you will find Alice, Merida, Cinderella, Beast, Belle, Tiana, Anna, Elsa, Chip and Dale, Rapunzel, Pocahontas, Jasmine, Ariel, Snow White, Mulan, Auora, Mickey and Minnie. This took a fair amount of research to make sure each of these Tsum Tsums was accurate since I don't actually own any Tsum Tsums.

I absolutely loved making this, I cannot put to words how uplifting it was to make this, which was during already good days! It took me about three days to put this together and eagerly worked at this all the while. It was also my first time drawing many of the Disney characters, if Tsum Tsums count. Prior to this, I had only drawn Snow White, Rapunzel and Mickry Mouse! I should draw more Disney.

So if you've had a bad day, I hope to sight of Lottie hugging a load of Tsum Tsums has lifted your spirits and if you're having a good day, I hope this has made it even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment