Saturday 1 April 2017

I used Photoshop!

This is not an April fool's, see for yourself!


This is my first piece of artwork done on Photoshop, it was finished a few days before I made Alphabet Challenge's E. This piece was scratch built on top of a prototypical sketch using a wacom tablet and took me three days to create. Just a simple picture of Droey holding his giant pencil/sword, which has had an upgrade as you can see! This is not the last you will see of it.

This will not be my last piece of Photoshop art either, I have another piece soon to be revealed and although I can't be making art with Photoshop so often, there will be more to come so keep an eye out for them!

To all of you Photoshop artists, what do you think of this for a first attempt? Let me know in the comments, or if there is anyone else from the blog you'd like to see get this treatment?

No comments:

Post a Comment