Wednesday 9 January 2019

Great Fires Of London, What A Looker!

You're in great danger and the fire service has been alerted! They're sending Pontypandy's finest out to rescue you, and then suddenly this man turns up!


This was inspired by Baylee Jae's hot guy series on YouTube. Nothing like a beefcake of a fireman but there's nobody in Fireman Sam that fitted Baylee's criteria of being the last person anyone would deem attractive, at least not when compared to Waluigi, Squidward and Grinch! So I decided it was necesary to take on the task of turning Fireman Sam into a hot guy.

I found this awesome reference of a muscular running male and started sketching it, trying to match the proportions and then adjust it to suit Fireman Sam. I altered the proportions to suit the classic Fireman Sam, so his hands and feet are slightly larger and his legs are shorter. I kept the head a realistic size however, since otherwise he'd look too much like a child.

As is essential with these hot guy videos Baylee has done, Sam had to be topless. I exposed the braces holding up his fireman's trousers and genuinely forgot to provide any underwear beneath them! I replaced this empty space with a Welsh themed tattoo. I had to ask myself numerous times if I wanted to give Sam some chest hair but decided against it in the end.

The anatomy on this piece took up a day alone! If I was going to make Sam convincingly hot, I had to get everything in the right place. I think I got away with it, I am particularly fond of his torso and right arm (his perspective).

I'm not attracted to males, so I can't really say if I've succeeded in transforming Fireman Sam into a hot guy. Is there anyone who can vouch for him, what do you think of this new Sam? Additionally, let's see how any of you handle transforming characters into pin ups, try to go for the unlikeliest of options to get really creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment