Wednesday 11 July 2018

Art and Sleep Deprived

It's been a while since you've seen these two, though the blonde made an appearance alongside Michow Mooble recently! These are two of the artist student types from one of Lavendar Towne's video as I depicted them. They're just chilling out together.


So in case you haven't figured it out, the yellow one represents the lazy artist who has excuses for not having done her work while the other is the zombie artist, deprived of sleep and trying his hardest to get the work done. I figured they would play off each other quite well, not in a productive sense but with their inability to get their work in on time.

They are unnamed so far so I ought to get around to giving them names, but for now I'll refer to them as Zombie and Sloth. So Zombie is sketching in his book, or at least trying to, and is giving the work his full attention while trying his hardest not to fall asleep. But Sloth, who is adamant on doing her work another time, is trying to steer Zombie away from his work so he can chill with her.

Are these two a couple, maybe, I haven't decided. But they are definitely closer friends compared to the rest of the five. I should bring back all five of these artist students and get them to interact with each other. I'll see to it, and hopefully come back with a finished result!

No comments:

Post a Comment