Wednesday 14 February 2018

2018 Mix'n'Match Shipping Results

Happy Valentines Day everyone! Or if you prefer, Happy Singles Awarness Day everyone! Since the start of the year you have been voting to decide on which two fictional chargers I would pair up together in this year's piece. For those of you who did vote in this year's poll, I give you my thanks and hope you will be satisfied with the results.

Last year our winning couple was Danny Zuko and Princess Leia. They met when Danny was showing off his new flying car, but he wasn't very helpful with their escaping the Death Star and she didn't like his habit of constantly breaking into song. If not for Chewbecca, Danny would probably still be inisting on their relationship! Now with that numerous recap out of the way, let's get down to business. Here are this year's results.

Now this is the part where I would summarise the runners up and how many of you wanted to see them, but this year I won't be doing that. This is because the results were so close, it was like everyone was equally loved this year! I'll tell you something, if our winners were not on the poll, it would probably be the biggest crossover that I ever create! Of course this means that I don't have anything to stall you with, so without further ado, it is time to move on to the winners of this year's 'Mix'n'Match Shipping' challenge.

And this year's winners are:

Kiosk Keith

(I'm A Celebrity; Get Me Out Of Here 2002 - 2017)

Lego Batman

(The Lego Batman Movie)

Olaf

(Frozen + Olaf's Frozen Adventure)

Rapunzel

(Tangled)

Tarzan

(The Legend Of Tarzan 2016)



Kiosk Kieth was confirmed to have left 'I'm A Celebrity' after the 2017 series. But do not worry, he's doing alright in another jungle! He has started a new business which he calls the Outback Love Shack, a good opportunity for those in the jungle to find and celebrate love. He has already successfully provided his services for Rapunzel and Tarzan and is currently seeing to his newest customers, Lego Batman and Olaf. But Keith's blank expression has led to Lego Batman missing his Joker and so he's put a smile on Keith's face! Olaf loves it!

This turned out way better than I expected and while I don't consider it perfect, it could be so much worse! Thank you everyone who voted for this to become a possibility, I'll most likely be doing this again next year so look forward to giving another twenty people the chance to get paired up for an unlikely date! Normal service will resume this weekend, so I'll see you Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment