Friday 3 February 2017

Silence Falls [Doctor Who and Gravity Falls Mashup]

Before I begin, I'd just like to remind viewers to this blog about the Mix'N'Match Shipping poll, to find out all you need, scroll down to the polls placed in the side bar. You have until the 5th February at 18:00 so if you're considering making a vote, be sure to do so before it's too late!

I am a Whovian, I've been one for nine years now. As for Gravity Falls, I only started watching it last year having heard how great it was and needless to say I was not disappointed. I don't exactly know what it was that motivated me to do this but I did and the two actually mix quite well. I based most of the Doctor Who content from Matt Smith's era, with a few exceptions.


This piece has taken me about a week, more than anything else in this sketchbook so far! Hopefully those into both shows will be able to get all of the references / character choices. Sadly the top left came out blurred on camera for some reason, but on Blendin's uniform it reads 'YANA'. The logo was made suing Flaming Text.

No comments:

Post a Comment