Saturday 4 February 2017

#MeetTheArtist | Droey Drawson

Before I go on to talk about this #MeetTheArtist business, I'd just like to remind viewers to this blog about the Mix'N'Match Shipping poll, to find out all you need, scroll down to the polls placed in the side bar. You have until the 5th February at 18:00 so if you're considering making a vote, be sure to do so before it's too late!

I have recently seen this going around where artists create themselves a profile so viewers can get to know the artist. Of course, I couldn't miss out on doing something like this so I instantly gave it a shot. And so, here's Droey Drawson.


I did a bit of experimenting with highlighters here and as it was my first attempt to create a solid block, it didn't turn out as well as I'd like it to but it serves it's purpose. And of course, as has been mentioned in the past, Droey is not a lone wolf, I made similar profiles for some of his friends so be sure to come back to check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment