Saturday 28 September 2019

I'm Going To Eat Some Biscuits!

Today beholds a two panel comic strip featuring two characters you won't have seen since February's YouTube video. Here's a rather comedic introduction to the engaged couple Kaboom-beat Sketch and Lissy.


This was just a funny sketch I had to put together, and a good way to bring back Kaboom-Beat and Lissy. These two are a lovely couple who are very close to each other. Kaboom-Beat has unfortunately broken one of his collectible Transformers and so has resorted to cheering himself up with digestive biscuits.

I was prompted to do this with the quote 'I'm going to eat some biscuits' and was required to include Kaboom-Beat in this strip, so it made sense to include his partner, Lissie. I went with my flat coloured pencil style of colouring since I didn't have much free time to work on this comic strip, this explains the simplicity of the purple background as well.

That's all I have to say about today's piece, but we're gonna be seeing to in light of October's arrival we'll be seeing the return of one of the Sbookies on Wednesday! Which of the thirty one spooky creatures will it be? Come back next Wednesday to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment