Saturday 8 June 2019

Blobby Beefcake?

Another digital illustration is due, so here you go. However I'm also going to serve you some nightmare fuel, potentially sexy nightmare fuel.


If Natsuki from DDLC can be made buff then so can Mr. Blobby, hence my doing so. This was the most hilarious and terrifying thing I have done on this blog. This is partially inspired by Baylee Jae's hot guy series  but I don't think Mr. Blobby can be made attractive, no matter how hard I try! If anything I think it would be scarier to see this beefcake running up to you, would it not?

If you thought I was only going to shock you with this illustration, you're wrong. I'm also going to give you a photoshop tip. The spots and the pink skin are the same layer, but I only shaded the pink skin. I created a new layer in which I drew the spots and then selected the pixels used on that layer. I would then change back to the skin layer without deselecting my pixels and I would activate the hue and saturation tool/layer. Using this I could change the spots from pink to yellow without having to shade on the yellow spots again. This saved me a great deal of difficulty and hopefully knowing this will help save you some difficulty as well; that is if you find this tip easier than using mask layers.

I hope you aren't too scarred by this unconventional piece, you'll get to see some less terrifying art next week I assure you! And some reassurance for you, Mr. blobby is still going as a YouTube star now but hasn't been working out to this extent, the world is safe for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment