Saturday 24 November 2018

Mac's An Unhappy Accountant

I was feeling pretty low at this point and going through a creative block. But nevertheless I pushed on and created something. I looked to a prompt generator for a situation and I got something about an unhappy accountant, I can't remember specifically what it said but it led me towards this idea.


So Mac used to be an accountant before he became a drama teacher. Quaid however was already a dance teacher and happens to notice a rather depressed elf sat drinking alone. Quaid had a chat with the elf and discovered how he hated his job and was feeling very low. His dream to work in acting, he had excelled in drama back in school. Quaid told him how a drama teacher at the school he worked at left a couple of days ago and they needed someone to take over. After a conversation, Quaid helped Mac land a job at the school as the drama teacher.

After this the two of them not only became good friends but announced their love to each other. If you've been following this blog long enough, then you probably know the rest.

I haven't done anything with Mac and Quaid lately so it's nice to give gem another appearance, even if I was at a low point making the piece. That being said, I don't think this turned out so bad, and it serene as a means of keeping me busy until I got my cool back. The next post is garuntee doing to be a good one!

Have you ever struggled with drawing? How do you deal with a creativity block, share your techniques and maybe anyone looking for a method will find their's!

No comments:

Post a Comment