Friday 16 June 2017

Does art need to be deep, purposeful and connotative?

WARNING

THE FOLLOWING CONTENT CONTAINS TOILET HUMOUR WHICH MAY DISTURB SOME VIEWERS, OBSERVE WITH CAUTION

Fear not, this isn't going to be a post about me preaching. Instead, this is just an art piece that may not fit the criteria titled above. As you can tell by the warning, this is going to be something that is not normal of me but was requested and I needed something to do. So without further ado, you'll now get to see what happens when you combine the do it yourself utility of a jet-wash and someone who needs to 'go'.


There is literally nothing else I can say to explain myself for this. To those who have been scarred by this humourous image, I'm sorry. To those who have been amused, I'm happy for you. This may be the sort of thing I return to (the act of taking requests, not drawing men taking a climactic poo). I promise the next upload will come across more sensible than this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment