Friday 2 June 2017

Colour Schemes and Shape Theory

Last week I presented three character designs to you and here they are again. But this time I have been experimenting with their colour schemes. I'm going to be honest, I don't usually make many colour schemes, I always feel confident with my first one but I try to experiment and explore more.



With such being the case, I will most probably go back and change the colours for Felix and the dog. But the female character redesigned in the bottom left, I'm sold on her colour scheme and reckon no other colours would suit her. You'll notice she now wears a fluffy coat instead of a short sleeve jacket, I wanted her to look more blocky. This is down to applying shape theory to her second design and constructing her mainly out of squares.

No comments:

Post a Comment