Friday 9 June 2017

Chibi DC

You may have seen last week that I posted a Chibi Superman, well he wasn't the only one I had drawn.


I had to draw my favourite superhero duo, Batman and Robin. But then drawing Robin meant I also had to draw Starfire, for the sake of Teen Titans.

It was quite enjoyable to draw a Batman looking so happy, and since I was going for the 'cute' theme I wanted Robin to be admiring Batman as the father figure, unaware that there's a Tamaranian trying to catch his attention. Which reminds me, this was all going so well until I drew Starfire's right hand the wrong way round!

This simplistic looking creation is going to really juxtapose an upcoming post I'll be making in the next week, one that I have put a lot of work into which partly contributes to the lack of decent content this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment