Monday 29 May 2017

The Alphabet Challenge | K

K is for Knuckles the Echidna



With the intentions of drawing a character from Sonic the Hedgehog, I has a space available in K so it was granted to Knuckles. Now I actually can mimic the sonic the hedgehog style quite alright, you may have seen a sketchy example before but I had different intentions with this one which didn't pay.

It's not so much the posture I'm against but the fact that I deviated from the traditional Sonic the Hedgehog style just for the sake of making Knuckles look a bit more buff (of course not to the extent that Sonic Boom has shown us).

I know lately my methods have not been very diverse but that is because at the moment most of my supplies are all over the place due to a much needed clearing out. Intend to break from pen ink and watercolour pencil for the next one and maybe do something more original in the next peice. For those of you who have stuck with me throughout this period, I appreciate it very much and hope to bring you more interesting content soon.

Have you seen the letter J? If not you can check it out via my page for the 'Alphabet Challenge' as well as previous entries. Look out for L coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment