Saturday 30 May 2020

Go John, Go!

I felt like drawing John so I decided to draw John, that's about it really.


John works for his family's pizzeria so I should show it more, and this is a step towards that. John's on one of his delivery rounds going as fast as he can. He's most likely in a rush to get out of work for get the pizza there warm!

I used my crayola pens for this one, except for the background. I thought about using the colours to allude to a speed effect and so went from the luminous yellow in a gradient pattern towards red. While there are more conventional ways to portray speed I think this abstract choice suited for the medium I was using.

Do you have any OCs that work? Have a go at drawing them whilst they're doing their work, it's something to give a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment