Sunday 29 January 2017

The Alphabet Challenge | B

B is for The Powerpuff Girls?



Well not when you put it like that it's not!

Why do I chose these for B? Probably because my choice for P was already made.

From the stories to the art style, I loved just about every element of this show [the classic of course]. Their designs are superb and compliment each other very well. And of course they have such an unusual collection of villains. These characters have inspired me in terms of how I draw today and characters I have created in my past.

So here are the Powerpuff Girls, I drew Blossom and Buttercup's poses based on the title sequence but wanted Bubbles to do something different and I haven't seen many people draw her embracing Octi so that's what I did.

Have you seen Letter A? If not, you can check it out via my page for 'The Alphabet Challenge'. Look out for C coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment