Friday 20 January 2017

Rock DJ


This is something that I've been tempted to do because in recent years, I checked out the music video to one of my favourite Robbie Williams songs, shocked to see the lengths he was willing to go to just to dance with this girl. As a result, I just had to get this funny idea off my chest (or off my flesh in this case). I'm aware the dress may not be entirely accurate but hey ho!

This piece was composed with a combination of markers and pencils (most probably my favourite method). I found an old Crayola marker coloured Metallic Gold which came in handy for the jewels. The shade of pink for Robbie's flesh almost ruined the piece actually, the brand of pen made it difficult to shade any pencil on top of it, hence the extra red lining.

No comments:

Post a Comment