Friday 27 January 2017

The Above Avergae Four

If you're a fan of the show 'I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here' and watched it last year, you'll know exactly what this is about.

In the 2016 series, the final four were announced and so Adam, Joel, Sam and Scarlett were sent to participate in the Celebrity Cyclone. On their way they renamed themselves and became...

The Above Average Four


Sorry about the white balance, I don't know what went wrong there. Anyway, here's The Purple Pimpernel, Golden Hockey Ninja, Spider Boy and Captain Blue Balls. I chose only to colour the areas in their key colours which looks good on uniformed groups like this.

This is actually a re-draw, I drew this first about a week after the cyclone episode but it never looked right to me, so it was easiest to start from scratch and I finally got around to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment