Monday 6 February 2017

The Alphabet Challenge | C

C is for Clifford the Big Red Dog



I'd like to point out that this piece wins the record for taking the least amount of time, I finished this in less than a day! I had recently bought a 24 pack of Crayola Markers (something I haven't done in years) and as Crayola always does, the colour impressed me. I had just about the right colours for this guy and I felt Clifford deserved a little attention.

I was going to have Emily Elizabeth giving Clifford a hug as is shown in the title sequence, but I could tell the way I had drawn Clifford was not the same and so I risked making a disproportionate Emily who wouldn't fit into the piece. I don't regret my decisions, she saved me some red ink! I'm proud of this piece, especially since it's the first time I can recall drawing either of these characters.



Have you seen Letter B? If not, you can check it out via my page for 'The Alphabet Challenge' as well as all previous entries. Look out for D coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment