Friday 12 May 2017

Character Design | A cybernetic forest demon?

Over a year ago, for an idea separate to anything yet seen on this blog, I was inspired by the YouTube artist 'Draw With Jazza' to make the antagonist cybernetic demon. The only element of my design that actually matches Jazza's is the use of magnetic orbs.

At that time I went around and took a similar process, looking up demons and cybernetic features, trying to make a design I was satisfied with and at the time I was. But looking back on it now I knew it needed to be redesigned if ever to be brought up again. So I've taken a slightly different route than was intended with the original design and create this A4 sheet of sketches towards the final character design, one I might share when he is complete.


I shan't reveal his name or anything else about him for now because I'm not sure where I sit with his project at the moment. This redesigning work is an attempt to get myself hyped for it again and see if I can make it work. I just felt proud of this particular character design so I had to share it with you all.

Be sure to let me know what you think of this design, there's probably more to come from this guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment