Saturday 12 September 2020

Chips! Mmmm!

I hadn't drawn Foey or Plottie in a while and wanted to draw them. While having a conversation with someone I came up with an idea that although not evil, would still work for these two. In case you couldn't tell, the conversation was about chip shops.


I'm gonna get my biggest problem with this piece out of the way, this chips look orange. They were coloured using a yellow pen but the orange I've used for Foey is on the more yellow side and so by comparison the chips look almost the same colour. It doesn't help that the background is a proper yellow!

It was a bit difficult drawing Foey and Plottie but given that it's been a long time for both of them I'm not surprised. I think it is noticeable that I had struggle drawing these two but despite that they do still look good.

Do you think evil ever stops for chips? Would your bad guy OCs ever stop for chips? I'd be interested to hear about your antagonist or villain's habits!

No comments:

Post a Comment